If you are looking for an embroidery softwareÂ program that offers you all the updated features,Â Stitch & Sew Embroidery suiteÂ version 2.0 is the next step. This software works with all current and past embroidery machine makes and models.Â If you own a Brother, Baby Lock, Singer, Janome, Bernina, Elna, Viking or a commercial embroidery machineÂ this Â is an inexpensive alternative and allows you to save in most popular formats like PES, JEF, DST, XXX, HUS, vdt, vip,shv, jef, pcs,dst, 10o, exp, sew, pec, ds2,ksm, zsk, U, fdr, ref, erf home and commerical formats.Â I had no idea there were so many formats! Â Jenny’s Sewing Studio has several freeÂ video lessons of the software so you can see some of the features.Â I am truly excited to offer Stitch & Sew from Compucon.
More video to come. Just check our video gallery!
If you have the Singer Futura and want to addÂ manual digitizing or any option like Hyperfont, Auto punch, Cross stitch, Photo stitch, Lettering or Designer as an independent program, this is the perfect tool. Take a look at the option pricing. The Stitch & Sew software is similar to the Singer Futura software except it works independently with a dongle. Save the designs you create and use them in any embroidery machine. Many have been asking to free yourself from the sewing machine while working on the software. Here is your opportunity. Now you can add the options you need and even do manual digitizing.
If you have the SingerÂ XL 5000 or 6000 and never purchased the PSWÂ you might consider adding this independent program to add options like 70 fonts with lettering editing, or 35 fonts with lettering, cross stitch, Â designer digitizing,Â hyper font, auto punch and the newer versions of photo stitch. Buy the complete package called Embroidery Suite version 2.0 for a combo of all the levels and features. (Make sure you have the conversion tool to transfer designs to your XL5000 or XL6000.)
Key Features Include
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- Standard digitizing
- Auto Digitizing – AutoPunch
- Powerful Editing
- Resize & Reorder
- Lettering â€“ easy to use, quality lettering
- Up to 100 high quality fonts
- Up to 30 Lettering templates
- Monogramming â€“ easy input & special font styles
- Name Drop
- Convert True Type fonts to embroidery
- Convert photos to embroidery – PhotoStitch
- Auto digitizing for cross-stitch
- Magic Wand â€“ auto trace for quick input of outlines
- Switch between Embroidery recipes â€“ edit and change any fill typeÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- 3D Realistic View
- Manual stitches
- Add/change machine codes
- Applique creation â€“ fast, quality & controllable appliquÃ© digitizing
- Sequin stitch type â€“ utilizing special sequin devices
- Color Blending & Degrade
- Special effect stitch types – Pattern step, Elastic step and Motif
- Send design as e-mail, quick and direct
- Direct loading of vector artwork from popular graphic packages
- Powerful Draw Package
- Tutorial & Internet help â€“ reliable support offered at all times
- Quick Start guide & training CD
- Fully compatible Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Stitch and sew also offers you the ability to purchase the components of Embroidery Studio version 2 in optional software. One nice thing about Stitch & Sew software is that you will have a dongle to operate the segments and you can take your software anywhere your computer will go.Â See demo’s of some of the options offered!
“Learn to use the Stitch & Sew digitizing, lettering and embroidery products. CompuconÂ produces Stitch & Sew products and Jenny’s Sewing Studio will be sellingÂ various Stitch & Sew software and offering on-line training on these products.